[Libreoffice] [SCRIPT, EASYHACK] "add-modelines", a script to add modelines to source files

someone at boldandbusted.com someone at boldandbusted.com
Sat Oct 9 12:34:36 PDT 2010

Hi Caolán,

The EasyHack wasn't clear on whether the script should wipe out any
existing modelines. In the interests of caution, I had it back off if
they were present. However, I can see that overwritting existing
modelines is needed, especially if the script is to be at all useful
after it's first run... ;) I think this feature calls for a script
getopts-style option where one can select to either not clobber exsiting
modelines (the default) or remove and replace existing modelines.

I'll churn on that for a bit and see if I can make it work. Thanks for
the feedback. :)

Cheers,

Jesse Adelman
Bold and Busted LLC