[Libreoffice] Errors in source strings

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 10:45:29 PDT 2010

2010/10/10 Sophie Gautier <gautier.sophie at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
> What is the process if we find errors in source strings ? do we open an issue?
> example :
> #: scp2/source/extensions/module_extensions.ulf#STR_DESC_MODULE_OPTIONAL_EXTENSIONS_MYSQLC.LngText.text
> msgctxt "scp2/source/extensions/module_extensions.ulf#STR_DESC_MODULE_OPTIONAL_EXTENSIONS_MYSQLC.LngText.text"
> msgid "MySQL Connector for OpenOffice.org"
> msgstr ""
> OpenOffice.org should be a variable here.
> I've also found some typos in some strings.
> Thanks

Hi Sophie,

I think this was intentional, the name of the extension is "MySQL
Connector for OpenOffice.org", it is a proper name not a descriptive
name. See:

It takes virtually no time to fix a typo in the source, therefore you
can open one issue for all typos you found and somebody (e.g. me) can
take it from there.


More information about the LibreOffice mailing list