[Libreoffice] [For Review] mer of most vos-removal patches left. and little related houskeeping

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 04:38:41 PDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 4:53 AM, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-10-16 at 15:21 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
>> I've pushed the branch 'feature/vos-removal' for review
>> I have rebased against master Saturday morning GMT, with relatively
>> few conflict.
>>
>> The resulting build passed a trivial 'smoketest' (openining a couple
>> of spreadsheet, text document ...)
>
> There's an automated "smoketest" thing which does this for you e.g.
>
> cd test && build && deliver -link && cd ../smoketestoo_native && build
>
> That's a fairly "reliable"-ish test, more so hopefully since I pushed in
> some various life-cycle fixes which I'm hoping will fix, or provide
> reliable ground work for fixing, a slew of horrific life-cycle issues
> which make shutting down to horribly broken.

Great !
Worked like a charm... and so much faster that make dev-install and
hand 'testing'

I wonder, is there a way to avoid the whole rpm churning at then end
of the build (the 'building module packimages' at the end of the build
seems to be running in circle for-ever. a make of a fully built tree
takes me about 10 min, 9 of them in that particular step)

Norbert