[Libreoffice] Changing patches

Thomas Klausner wiz at NetBSD.org
Mon Oct 18 14:40:59 PDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 05:45:56PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	We have to edit the patch; icc is one of our 'external' components, so
> we have the pristine source archive, and then patch it with our internal
> patch as part of the build.
>
> 	So - we would need to alter the patch. That leads to some diffs of
> diffs problem, but ... hopefully there is some --with-system-icc variant
> that could be used, if indeed the patches don't change its behaviour in
> some unpleasant way.

I tried untarring the SampleIcc distfile and then just applying
clone/libs-extern/icc/SampleICC-1.3.2.patch on top of it using patch
-p2 inside the directory, as a first step so that I could change it
and generate a new patch. However, I got conflicts:

./Contrib/ICC_utils/Stubs.h.rej
./Contrib/ICC_utils/Vetters.cpp.rej
./IccProfLib/IccTagProfSeqId.cpp.rej

Am I missing a step?