[Libreoffice] [LibreOffice][Patch] Replace ASSERT and DBG_ASSERT with OSL_ENSURE #3

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Oct 20 08:10:09 PDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-18 at 18:47 +0200, Jacek Wolszczak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Another patch replacing DBG_ stuff with OSL_ equivalents.
>
> Didn't know what to replace
> http://opengrok.go-oo.org/xref/writer/sw/source/ui/dbui/dbinsdlg.cxx#1190 with.

I'm swayed towards OSL_ENSURE(false, "message"); for the general case.

> I am not sure where changes in lines 3838-3857 in my patch come from.
> Probably result from some changes introduced by other contributors in
> the meantime. If so, please ignore this part of my patch.

I just chopped that bit out. And you accidentally removed a neccessary
"}" along the way, there was one OSl_ENSURE instead of OSL_ENSURE, and
another little gotcha here and there. Make sure you compile your changes
and that'll catch those :-)

Otherwise looks good, committed and pushed. Thanks.

C.