[Libreoffice] vos removal: looking for windows and MacOS build-tester

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Sat Oct 23 02:36:39 PDT 2010

 On 23/10/10 01:51, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> I guess you did emerge rpm....
>
> I had a problem with rpm, where the current 'stable' rpm (4.4.6-r7) in
> portage would segfault... I unmask th ~amd64 and got the 4.8.1
> ebuild... that would pass the point where rpm segfault.. but then
> failed later on yet unknown reasons.
> I removed /var/lib/rpm,  emerged -C rpm, and re-emerged the 'stable'
> rpm... and that seems to have 'solved' it.
>
> Norbert

Hmm no ...

emerge --search rpm
Searching...
[ Results for search key : rpm ]
[ Applications found : 3 ]

*  app-arch/deltarpm [ Masked ]
      Latest version available: 3.5
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of files: 480 kB
      Homepage:      ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/deltarpm/
      License:       BSD

*  app-arch/rpm
      Latest version available: 4.4.6-r7
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of files: 16,755 kB
      Homepage:      http://www.rpm5.org/
      License:       GPL-2 LGPL-2

*  app-arch/rpm2targz
      Latest version available: 9.0.0.3g
      Latest version installed: 9.0.0.3g
      Size of files: 4 kB
      Homepage:      http://www.slackware.com/config/packages.php
      License:       as-is

Dunno where rpm2targz came from, but certainly I haven't done anything
with rpm.

Seeing as I seem to be digging into autotools at the moment, I might
investigate. There's already the "doesn't fail gracefully if kde3 isn't
present" issue, so I might as well add this to it :-)

Cheers,
Wol