[Libreoffice] Cppcheck

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Oct 29 03:11:18 PDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-10-28 at 15:29 +0200, Gert Faller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been running 'Cppcheck 1.44' on the whole source 27/10/10 10 GTM (I have a
> slow machine) : I join the raw output sorted by 'Error Type'.
>
> I run it too with '--enable=unusedFunctions' : I got 3195 matches... looks
> enormous.
>
> I'll check part of this output. Do I send the file ?

If you've got some fixes for a cppcheck warning, then feel free to send
the patch here to this list.

You could also add the output of the cppcheck run to the wiki page and
link it to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Easy_Hacks#cppcheck_cleanliness so
that the current list is visible to people reading that page.

C.