[Libreoffice] [tdf-discuss] Re: EasyHack on EasyHacks

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Apr 1 08:12:21 PDT 2011

Hi Karl-Heinz,

On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 15:39:24 +0200
Karl-Heinz Gödderz
<LibreOffice at GuKK-Online.de> wrote:

> Am 01.04.2011 15:14, schrieb Bjoern Michaelsen:
> >> just a question: Is there a database in the wiki? in this case we
> >> could build a table with the necessary variables and display the
> >> tasks by selection of skills and difficulty?
> > We already have a database for tasks and that is bugsie.
> > This:
> >
> >  http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Bugzilla_Reports
> >
> > might be interesting though.
> >

> does this mean we will post our easy-hacks as bugs to bugzilla to get
> the wished list?
>
> sorry but my English isn't the best.

IMHO, in general, everyone should file their bugs on bugzilla. The
decision if something is an EasyHack should be done by a developer
however IMHO, as some things might seem easy, but really arent. If you
are not a developer and feel an issue might qualify, you can ask a dev
to have a look at it.
But also keep in mind that there is no pressing need to have all bugs
that are EasyHacks marked as such. As long as we always have >50 open
EasyHacks having more doesnt really help, and even asking devs to check
if a bug qualifies is binding resources. If a dev has some task that he
does not find the time to solve, but know to be an easyhack he should
of cause open the bug directly as an easyhack to avoid additional work.

Best Regards,

Bjoern

--
https://launchpad.net/~bjoern-michaelsen