[Libreoffice] Clean compilation error (Linux)

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 10:51:52 PDT 2011

Hi Octavio,

Re-sending to include the list this time....

On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Octavio Alvarez
<alvarezp at alvarezp.ods.org> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I cleaned and then compiled LibO master yesterday and got a problem. I did
> *not* do aptitude build-dep libreoffice because it wants to install a lot of
> Mono-related libraries (Debian Sid) but some others might already have been
> in place.
>
> The problem seems to be related to libwpd when using the internal library
> (see lines 763-780).

Try building the libreoffice-3-4 branch, and try getting the latest
from the branch.  This should already have been fixed.

FYI, many of us are concentrating our effort on stabilizing the
libreoffice-3-4 branch at the moment, with the plan of merging the
fixes back into master every now and then.  But there will be a lag
between the fix in the 3.4 branch and when that gets merged into
master.

Kohei