[Libreoffice] EasyHack: VBA support add support for Worksheets.Copy

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Apr 5 06:18:26 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 14:12 +0200, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> The ScVbaWorkbook, ScVbaWorksheets and ScVbaWorksheet need some rework
> before one can and the support for the copy method.

	Hokay - can we remove it from the easy hacks page if it is not an easy
hack ;-) Also - if you're working on something there, it is best to add
your name + a date to the task to avoid overlapping.

	Having said that - I hope there are other easy hacks possible in the
VBA stuff.

> At the moment the use of several methods in these classes crash Libo

	Which sounds like there is some scope for fun bug fixing :-) [ which is
just as useful as easy hacks, if not more so ].

	Thanks !

		Michael.