[Libreoffice] minutes of tech steering call ...

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Thu Apr 7 14:50:44 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 18:20 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:

> * Meeting: an hour earlier ? 15:00 UTC
> 	+ Fridrich, Bjoern, Michael, Norbert, Petr - ok / preferred

I actually prefer that as well.  So count me in.

> 	+ encourage fdo admins to upgrade bugzilla

Actually, while we are at it, it would be very nice if we could move the
comment box from the current top position to the bottom position.
Novell's bugzilla, for instance, is set up that way (and so is Red
Hat's), and it feels very natural.  I don't know if that's something
that can be trivially done, but worth a mention IMO.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>