[Libreoffice] Build current master, stuck in odk, configmgr, more_fonts, sw

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Apr 8 08:52:21 PDT 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-08 at 16:10 +0100, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> > How do we keep platforms in sync? One tag per platform?
>
> I sort of imagined a rolling tag, last-known-buildable-platform or
> something of that nature.

	Sounds good to me :-) might be worth a quick look at the space overhead
(if any) of creating and deleting tags a lot in git.

	Also - I guess there might be some freedesktop fun around giving
tinderbox build-slaves commit access; possibly we'd want them to submit
the hashes for each module that they successfully built with, and do
this centrally in a well controlled way.

	But in principle it sounds excellent.

	:-)

		Michael.