[Libreoffice] GSoC: Easy Hack: Make python / mail-merge debuggable

Timo timo at iera.de
Fri Apr 8 17:22:00 PDT 2011

Is there a way to test the pythonfile within office? At the moment each
time i kill soffice, restart writer and click
Extras>Serienbrief>versenden.
MessageBox.showMessage() actually doesnt react. May somebody have a look
at that function?
Do the nonfree software prefering people see the python output?