[Libreoffice] Libreoffice QA process outline - a coarse draft.

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 05:58:17 PDT 2011

2011/4/12 Petr Mladek <pmladek at suse.cz>:
> Sophie Gautier píše v Po 11. 04. 2011 v 14:59 +0300:
>> We need a special build called KeyID build for l10n QA. This build
>> contains a unique ref for each string in the UI, see
>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/KeyID_Build
>
> Do you need the KeeID build for every localization?
> Do you need it for every beta and rc?

AFAIK we agreed that we need English KeyID builds only. I don't think
people need it for every beta and rc, because the strings will not
change from now on (at least I hope so ;-)) KeyIDs only help to locate
the right strings in the translatable files.

It is very easy to produce a KeyID build. One should pass
--with-lang="kid" to configure and build normally. BTW I started one
on Windows, if it finishes successfully, I'll publish it.

Cheers,
Andras