[Libreoffice] update service

plino pedlino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 12:32:52 PDT 2011

I meant what the OP was talking about: "an update service".

Obviously if there is such a service one would need to have a method to
check for such updates. But that is totally secondary comparing to
downloading updates instead of whole packages.

It's obvious that most (all?) developers have thought about this. What
surprises me is that apparently there are no efforts in that sense, not even
from the Oracle sponsored OOo. When you pointed me to an external link I
thought you were going to show me a dev log... unfortunately it's only a
"nice to have" list :(