[Libreoffice] Easyhack : updating biblio.odb

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Sat Apr 16 07:35:35 PDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-04-16 at 00:09 +0200, Julien Nabet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I updated biblio.odb, commited and pushed it. There are less references
> than before but I didn't want to put books published before 2008.

Looks good to me.

> If you're ok with biblio.odb, i can put this easy task as completed.

You know, I was actually under the illusion that all those examples were
merely "made up" book names and isbns :-) I see now that they are all
real books.

How about adding/replacing entries with any current LibreOffice books,
e.g. isbn 978-1-921320-12-5, and then mark it as done.

C.