[Libreoffice] Proposing a new Easy Hack - project consistent namespaces

Júlio Hoffimann julio.hoffimann at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 09:12:15 PDT 2011

>  If this is about those com::sun::start::whatever namespaces specifically,
> then I think it's part of the UNO interfaces and as such it needs to be
> kept
> for backwards compatibility for extensions.

I think this is a wrong vision, this is why the code is like it is. Maintain
backwards compatibility *in this case* makes the code a mix of previous and
confusing versions, we need new compatibilities. Btw, LibreOffice was born
~one year ago, "backwards" doesn't make so much sense.

Anyway, i don't have the expertise you have, my vision is superfluous. Just
trying to help the project.

Regards,
Júlio.