[Libreoffice] no libreoffice-build-3.3.99.1 ?

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Apr 20 07:48:20 PDT 2011

Hanno Meyer-Thurow píše v St 20. 04. 2011 v 16:08 +0200:
> On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:43:07 +0200
> Petr Mladek <pmladek at suse.cz> wrote:
>
> > I did some changes. I made the "libreoffice" dirname configurable by
> > --with-install-dirname option. Also I defined prefix, exec_prefix,
> > libdir values in Makefile.in.
> >
> > The result is that the installation path is "/usr/local/lib/libreoffice"
> > instead of "/libreoffice"
> >
> > I hope that my changes are fine for you.
>
> They are perfectly fine for me. I just found a micro-optimization.
> Instead of hard-wiring 'INSTALL_DIRNAME=libreoffice' I would prefer
> it to be 'INSTALL_DIRNAME=$AC_PACKAGE_NAME', which is
> generated by AC_INIT at the top of configure.in.

Great idea. I have done the change, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/bootstrap/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4&id=6326baaba7534667c95c6cc8aac6287bb140580e

> Though, $AC_PACKAGE_NAME would have uppercase letters. Is there any
> posix function to lower-case that macro?

"tr [[:upper:]] [[:lower:]]" did the job. It should be cross-platform.

BTW: AC_PACKAGE_NAME is a macro and not a variable, so I needed to avoid
the dolar sign ;-)

Best Regards,
Petr