[Libreoffice] When can we import xml data

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Apr 20 09:57:58 PDT 2011

Hi Fernand,

On Wed, 2011-04-20 at 18:43 +0200, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
> Thanks for your interest, With xml-data i mean a data-dump from a SQL
> database.

	Fine - so please open the bug as requested:

	http://bugs.freedesktop.org/

	And please provide a sample XML document, and work out where the
documentation for the XML dialect is (MSDN?). Also a link to the old
converter would be helpful.

> The xml structure depends on the Table of the database but mostly its
> something like:

	Is it required to throw up a UI to do this ? or can we just whack it
straight into a set of spreadsheet tables ?

> Hope it helps

	Yes, but not enough to actually do anything about it (yet) more data
required :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.