[Libreoffice] Installing beta versions replacing stable versions

Ed. Drinkwater hand_of_fate2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 22 03:35:23 PDT 2011

What is that supposed to mean?  It certainly doesn't sound like a
coherent, constructive contribution to the issue!

What "help" do you need?  I am not the one who compiles that packages,
so I am not in a position to change settings that have to be changed
while compiling.

When the code for LO was adapted from OOo you managed to change it to
install in the LibreOffice directory rather than the OpenOffice.org
directory, and to set LO not to overwrite OOo.  Now you need to do
exactly the same thing you've already done to set LO-dev to install in a
different directory to LO, and not to overwrite LO.