[Libreoffice] Installing beta versions replacing stable versions

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 28 06:37:00 PDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Cor Nouws <oolst at nouenoff.nl> wrote:
> Tor Lillqvist wrote (28-04-11 14:50)

>>> Oh yes. It was the primary opportunity for anyone to install
>>> snap-shots, dev builds, betas or however they were called,
>>
>> I meant, were such builds *produced* by anyone except the Hamburg
>> guys? I do believe they were *used* by lots of people in the
>> Sun/Oracle OOo community.
>
> Oh, sorry, can't answer that question.

Maho did provide the Mac builds as dev variant (rcs of course as
regular ones), I myself used it (but I wasn't providing builds
regularily, just on specific occasion/request), not sure whether Pavel
did also provide dev-variants (never used them and I'm too lazy to
search in mail-archives/on ftp-server)

ciao
Christian