[Libreoffice] Daily Builds from Master Mac OSX - does not receive foreground focus on launch ?

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 02:29:29 PDT 2011

Le 26/08/11 11:08, Caolán McNamara a écrit :

Hi all,

> Is there a daily build where that doesn't happen, and then a daily build
> where it does happen ? That's, hopefully, the real point of the dailies.
>
> Bisect it down to the first build when it happens if possible, take note
> of the build-ids in help->about of the last version where its ok and the
> first version where its broken. Those are the git ids of the
> repositories at build time. The first chunk is for the main repo, and
> the others for the various other repos.

The problem is apparent all the way back to at least the build of 27/06
in the builds from :

Index of /daily/Mac_OSX_10.6.0_gcc-4.0.1_x86/master

but unfortunately I don't have anything older than that to test when it
first appeared and the daily build server holds less than a month's
worth of disk images.

Alex