[Libreoffice] Platform-specific OUTPATH variables

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Tue Aug 30 07:20:05 PDT 2011

Hi Eike,

On Tue, 2011-08-30 at 15:42 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
> True, but instead of getting rid of solver/350 I'd rather introduce
> a module/$INPATH/350 ... on the other hand, having two cloned repos
> and
> build trees for different branches is a better approach. Just was
> thinking in terms of disk space, maybe a moot argument these days.

You can try git-new-workdir

http://kohei.us/2010/11/16/working-with-a-branch-using-git-new-workdir/

I creates a separate build directory for a separate branch while sharing
the same repository with the original.  With this, you don't need to
clone for each branch which saves disk space.

I use this to work with different branches.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kohei.yoshida at suse.com>