[Libreoffice] stubify ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Dec 9 13:46:24 PST 2011

So,

	I have an horrendous hack that -just-might- solve our CentOS 4 build
problems around dependencies. It is (essentially) the output of
'bin/stubify.pl' (just pushed to master) run on a more modern machine.

	If you poke at http://www.gnome.org/~michael/destdir.tgz and copy the
headers & libraries [ only if they are not present already ] into the
system [ it'd be rather better to package them I suspect to avoid
management / overwriting problems ], then potentially we have some tiny
stub libraries that just define the symbols we want to link against.

	Of course; YMMV, totally un-tested: but I managed to link toolkit vs. a
stubified vcl/ in the past, and got something that ran vs. the real vcl/
nicely.

	Potentially we could extend this to the Qt4/KDE4 pieces at some stage
as well; though I wrote the tool primarily for pkgconfig libs; IA32 only
etc. etc.

	HTH,

		Michael.