[Libreoffice] minor problem with Insert -> indexes and tables dialog

Lior Kaplan kaplanlior at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 15:04:22 PST 2011

Hi,

The in Insert -> Indexes and Tables dialog, the word "Preview" (bottom
right corner in English interface) is trimmed. See screenshot (3.5.0
beta2). In RTL interface the same problem happens, and with a longer
translation more of the text is trimmed.

As this is a minor issue, I preferred to mention it here instead of opening
a bug... (but I will if needed). I guess the change is at
sw/source/ui/index/* but not sure where exactly (sorry, not a programmer).

Kaplan