[Libreoffice] Should the Thesaurus/mythes use a precomputed index (installer file size)

Steven Butler sebutler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:44:00 PST 2011

Hi,

On 1 February 2011 22:26, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
>> 3. In Cygwin shell, the autogen failed with an odd error related to
>> Native programs and symlinks.  I got past this by doing the following:
>>     cd /bin
>>     rm /usr/bin/awk
>>       cp /usr/bin/gawk.exe awk.exe
>>       cp /usr/bin/gzip.exe gunzip.exe
>
>        Urk; I guess we should try to patch/fix our autogen.sh to work more
> nicely - or is this unavoidable ?

It says its because non-cygwin programs (native Windows) can't execute
them - I have no idea where they are used (or if they are used) so I
followed some hints off the net to make it stop complaining :)

>> 4. After this, it seemed to pick my MSVC2008 Express install as the
>> compiler (I also had several cygwin gcc versions installed but it
>> seems to have ignored them), then I needed to add the jdk 6 home to
>> the config option
>>     ./autogen.sh --with-jdk-home=/cygdrive/c/Program\ Files/Java/jdk1.6.0_18/

After finally installing mozilla-build with the following steps:

7. Rerun autogen:
	./autogen.sh --with-jdk-home=/cygdrive/c/Program\
Files/Java/jdk1.6.0_18/
--with-mozilla-build=/cygdrive/c/mozilla-build/

	configure: error: Building SeaMonkey is supported with Microsoft
Visual Studio 2005 only.
8. I downloaded prebuilt seamonkey from here:
http://tools.openoffice.org/moz_prebuild/OOo3.2/
	grabbed 3 files started with WNT but I'm not sure what to do with them...

Where should I put these to make it all go?

Regards
Steven Butler