[Libreoffice] Remove old Word 6.0/95 "save as" support

Kevin Hunter hunteke at earlham.edu
Wed Feb 2 10:00:32 PST 2011

At 12:06am -0500 Wed, 02 Feb 2011, Bryan Quigley wrote:
> I believe the old binary StarOffice file "save as" support is going
> away soon as well.

Perhaps tangentially (or not at all related), does anyone know if any of
the plugins rely on particular file format export capabilities?
Specifically, I just read this from three days ago, and noted a
reference to the StarBasic engine and Anaphraseus:

http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37918

I don't use many extensions, but I understand that they're a core part
of many users' workflows.  Is StarBasic engine a different beast from
the various StarOffice export/import filters?

Kevin