[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Utility to scan for some faults in Thesaurus files

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Wed Feb 2 11:30:40 PST 2011

Andras Timar wrote:
> > The l10n guys said they needed this utility in git as their list does
> > not allow attachments.  I will leave it up to your wisdom as to where
> > to put it.
> >

> Pushed, many thanks.
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-extern-sys/commit/?id=89fc507a0e278381ad012b5be9a964cb0e22c0e7

Ah crap, missed this mail - put it into solenv/bin, too, will clean
that up momentarily -

meanwhile, added unit tests to all dictionary subdirs that have
thesauri files (commented out for the handful of broken .dat files),
so going forward, errors detected by th_check.pl will break the
build. :)

If someone fixes one of the offending .dat files, please remind one
of the committers to enable the test, so it's not gonna break again.

Thanks,

-- Thorsten