[Libreoffice] Should the Thesaurus/mythes use a precomputed index (installer file size)

Steven Butler sebutler at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 19:13:16 PST 2011

Sorry Tor - forgot to reply-all and sent only to you previously...
resending to the list.

On 3 February 2011 10:35, Steven Butler <sebutler at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will send an update tonight if all goes well.

It seems to have failed building VCL - there is an error stating
f268: Error: The image(s) <check ...> could not be found. (my elision
as different PC)

Could this have something to do with removing icons that was done
recently?  I may have to wait till tonight and try to update the git
checkout(s) to see if that helps.

I also had errors building in a number of other subprojects that I'll
need to look into tonight.

Regards,
Steven Butler