[Libreoffice] HTML formatting in comments?

Thomas Arnhold thomas at arnhold.org
Thu Feb 3 07:28:59 PST 2011

Hi Christina,

seems like a XHMTL or XML tag. But doxygen doesn't know them. Here is
the list of known tags to doxygen:

http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/htmlcmds.html
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/xmlcmds.html

If you run doxygen it says: "Unsupported xml/html tag <TRUE> found". So
you're right. We could simply replace this with TRUE and FALSE.

Thomas