[Libreoffice] HTML formatting in comments?

Thomas Arnhold thomas at arnhold.org
Thu Feb 3 09:07:48 PST 2011

Ok, didn't know, that idl files get handled another way. How do we
clearly identify IDL and related files, which shouldn't be handled by
doxygen?! Are these only files with the idl extension? And is the
doxygen documentation complete without these files?

As an simple alternative we could define aliases for TRUE/FALSE and so
on with doxygen, say it replaces <TRUE/> with TRUE.

Thomas