[Libreoffice] (OT) Windows shared package manager, CoAPP ready for 1st binary release

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Feb 4 02:25:14 PST 2011

Hi Drew,

On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 17:29 -0500, drew wrote:
> Thought some might find this interesting.

	Right :-)

> The CoApp project [1] is scheduled to release first CLI binary for folks
> to play with tomorrow. In a nutshell this is a community developed
> shared package manager for MS Windows under an apache license, lead by a
> MS engineer in the MS OSS center in Redmond, with many non-MS devs
> involved.

	Thanks for the heads up; would be good indeed to contact them; watched
the video in the past, am still skeptical of their methodology - pwrt.
depending on Windows & proprietary tooling to build everything, IMHO
that is an unfortunate place we're trying to move away from.

	Nevertheless - it looks like an interesting channel;

	Thanks !

		Michael.