[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Easy Hack: Remove obsolete BmpColorMode enum

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Feb 4 03:09:34 PST 2011

Hi Chris,

On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 12:14 -0600, Chris Carpenter wrote:
>     I was waiting to edit the wiki pages until I heard back that the
> patches look good, so I just now went and edited them before sending
> this.

	Great :-) incidentally, I had to fix the binfilter piece - that is not
compiled by default (to save time), so you needed to configure with:
--enable-binfilter - turns out we lost an another redundant / duplicate
empty method there.

>  I haven't really looked at much else yet(I only had a few minutes to
> spare at the time), but I plan on doing more work in the future

	Cool :-) looking forward to your next patches,

	All the best,

		Michael.