[Libreoffice] Problems with windows build

Thomas Arnhold thomas at arnhold.org
Fri Feb 4 11:33:52 PST 2011

I think the problem is, that without resize the hash map could be
overfilled.

I did fix this like commit 6ecdae26517b89ee670.

Think problem is like in PspKernInfo::Initialize() [in
vcl/unx/source/gdi/salgdi3.cxx]:

maUnicodeKernPairs.insert( aKernPair );

maUnicodeKernPairs is boost::unordered_map  and rKernPairs is std::list.
Is it clean to do this?! And: If we don't resize maUnicodeKernPairs to
the size of aKernPair, could we run out of memory - this would be the
case for all of them?

Thomas