[Libreoffice] 118.11 Length Limit

Andy Brown andy at the-martin-byrd.net
Fri Feb 4 18:38:12 PST 2011

On Fri Feb 04 2011 18:21:03 GMT-0800 (PST)  admin at unserv.net wrote:
> Thats my question I am not sure where, but I could look at it and see.

First things first.  When replying to messages here you need to hit
sends the message to the poster and others that can help miss the message.

Next do you have the current source code?  See [1] on how to setup and
download the source code.

I will have to let Michael or one of the other devs give the details on
how to submit patches as I just hang out watching the action. :)

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build

Once you have the source setup look through the 'drawinglayer' folder
and see if you find what your looking for.

HTH
Andy