[Libreoffice] Mac builds / lang-packs ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Sun Feb 6 00:19:17 PST 2011

Hi guys,

	At FOSDEM I was approached by someone annoyed with having to download
the main binary and a language pack to get the Mac version to work in
German; and I was wondering - are we assuming our Mac users are that
technical ? [ his point was, that his Father was not ;-].

	Would it not be better in 3.4 (when we have solved the size issues) to
have a single download (like Windows) that includes all the languages,
and have an optional help-pack ?

	I forget if this was already discussed to death ;-) but nothing like
listening to our users.

	ATB,

		Michael.