[Libreoffice] Fwd: [tdf-discuss] feature request, calc cell content copy behaviour

Nguyen Vu Hung vuhung16plus at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 11:29:40 PST 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Simon Cropper <scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au>
Date: Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 5:52 AM
Subject: Re: [tdf-discuss] feature request, calc cell content copy behaviour
To: discuss at documentfoundation.org

Hi All,

+1

This is the biggest reason why some people I have tried to convert
from Excel to Calc baulk, this is despite the huge similarity between
the software and ease of use of Calc.

Cheers Simon

Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to discuss+help at documentfoundation.org

Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )
vuhung16plus{remove}@gmail.dot.com , YIM: vuhung16 , Skype: vuhung16plus