[Libreoffice] self-introduction Bjoern Michaelsen

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue Feb 8 01:32:13 PST 2011

Hi all,

I would like to shortly introduce myself as new contributor to
LibreOffice:

I am Bjoern Michaelsen and I work on the Ubuntu Desktop Team and will
take responsibility for the Libreoffice packaging there. I joined
Canonical starting February, 1st.

Before joining Canonical I have been part of the OpenOffice.org
development team at Sun/Oracle in Hamburg. In the last three
years there, I have implemented features like the Usage Tracking in
OpenOffice.org, did quite a bit of refactoring and bugfixing in Writer
and was one of the main creators of the new build system that
OpenOffice.org has already partly been migrated to and that LibreOffice
will migrate to soon too.

Best Regards,

Bjoern Michaelsen

--