[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] lp#696527 enabling Human icons theme in 3.3 branch

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Tue Feb 8 06:54:38 PST 2011

Hi all,

on the master branch I already commited:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=f6a16194d1348cb1c679acec5cd9e014ca3f3104
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-gui/commit/?id=00b43fc0d82950e2abc57cca3746d395252bc9e0
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/components/commit/?id=cfa7e88f5959a8b3b729107d61351410be80f49b

which integrate the (currently outdated and failing to apply) patch
human-icons-add.diff from the build repo into the master. The only
thing it does not do is changing the fallback order of the setting of
"automatic" theme, which might be disruptive for other distros.

 http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/tree/patches/dev300/human-icons-add.diff

The attached patch does the same for the 3.3 branch.

If this patch gets accepted for 3.3, we likely can get rid of the
patch in the build repo, which I would consider a Good Thing(tm).

(Note: In the long run, we should likely get rid of the need to
hardwire themes in the source).

So please review the attached patch.

Best Regards,

Bjoern Michaelsen