[Libreoffice] Strange Shared object xxx not found errors

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Feb 8 13:30:56 PST 2011

On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 19:35 +0100, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> My builds are now crashing in the same way in a few modules; pyuno is one of
> them.

> --enable-new-dtags ...
>
> The library is present in /usr/pkg/lib/libpython2.6.so.1.0
> When I run the command by hand in a shell, there's no error and the target
> libpyuno.so is correctly created.

I wonder if in both cases what your LD_LIBRARY_PATH was set to, there's
a possibility that the recent --enable-new-dtags change in solenv, which
I want to have so that LD_LIBRARY_PATH does the right thing for dlopen
so that tests test the right .so, might be the trigger for this.

If LD_DEBUG=libs is supported in your os it might be helpful.

C.