[Libreoffice] Cannot access menubar Label values

Alberto Ruiz alberto.ruiz at codethink.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 06:46:15 PST 2011

Hi Bjoern,
I just fixed the issue with this nice little helper:
http://pastebin.com/5h1Y5q5h

Works like a charm! Thanks a lot for your help :-)

Cheers,
Alberto

On 09/02/11 13:37, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Hi Alberto,
>
> this stuff is best discussed on IRC (as we just did ;) ). I hope the
> stuff helped you get you started, if not, do not hesitate to contact me
> again.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Bjoern
>
> On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 11:34:38 +0000
> Alberto Ruiz<alberto.ruiz at codethink.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>> I am creating a Job that exports the menubar information through
>> DBus[0]
>>
>> I am getting the item descriptors and accessing its properties.
>> Getting the CommandURL works fine, however when I try to get the
>> Label I get an empty string instead. Am I hitting a bug or am I doing
>> something wrong?
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/8sV06v66
>>
>> Any hints on how to proceed are welcome.

Alberto Ruiz, VP of Business Development, Codethink Ltd. - http://codethink.co.uk
Twitter: @acruiz LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/acruiz
Office: +44 161 236 5575 - Cell: +44 790 812 1293