[Libreoffice] re-enable icons on Linux for KDE

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Wed Feb 9 12:24:42 PST 2011

Hi Lubos,

On Wed, 2011-02-09 at 12:36 +0100, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  Hmm, how does this actually work? This file has --disable-kde4
> (and --disable-kde too I presume, I can't actually find this file anywhere),
> so there the option seems appropriate the way it is.

	Oh - goodness; then it looks like we're not shipping KDE integration at
all in the generic builds which is odd; but quite a big change to put
that code in between RC1 and release.

	I guess we should enable that for 3.4 - assuming there isn't some good
reason why it is like that. Luckily the vast majority of people get
their LibreOffice from distribution builds, so won't see the issue.