[Libreoffice] Build logs from the tinderbox

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Thu Feb 10 05:36:43 PST 2011

Hi,

Recently I have heard complaints that the mails from the tinderbox do
not contain the actual bug.  It seems to me that the behavior of
build.pl changed a bit, it does not stop immediately after the mistake,
but tries to continue as further as possible even with just one process
(build -P1 --all -- -P10).

Would it be acceptable to get the full build log in case something goes
wrong?  Only the recent committers would be bombed, the full build log
might have something like 650k bzipped.

Regards,
Kendy