[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Re: SmNodeToTextVisitor Fixes

Jonas Finnemann Jensen jopsen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 09:10:28 PST 2011

Hi,

Sorry, I'm so slow to reply... School is keeping me busy...

Anyway, the patch looks fine...

I've pushed your patch for libreoffice-3-3

Great... - again sorry I'm so slow...

If we get another review of the patch, we could put it
> into libreoffice-3-3-1

If there both a libreoffice-3-3 and libreoffice-3-3-1, and think it's fine
to push it to both...

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.