[Libreoffice] Noob needs help in first ever build: more_fonts does not build

João Ferreira jotomicron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 16:36:26 PST 2011

I'm sorry to be emailing again, but I think I have other relevant
information.
The output of make contains dozens of lines of the form:
   ERROR: File not found: *
where * are a bunch of TTF files, and others that seem rather important
based on their names name, like pythonhelper.py, unohelper.py, base.xcd,
calc.xcd, writer.xcd and many others!

--jotomicron