[Libreoffice] Pushing of patches translating comments

Christoph Herzog rhogez at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 11 14:03:21 PST 2011

Not enough really, if you ask me. In writer/sw alone the german_comments
tool by vmiklos counted well over 20,000 lines of German comments (and
it does not catch all). Translating and sorting out all will take years.
And, as you mentioned, some of these comments are real mysteries.

It would perhaps be an option to ask developers what files/comments they
need translated in the first place and to do these first.

Best

Christoph