[Libreoffice] duplicate code (binfilter)

Tor Lillqvist tlillqvist at novell.com
Sun Feb 13 00:22:42 PST 2011

Well, all of binfilter *is* more or less duplicate code, isn't that the very point of it? (Duplicate of code as it existed at some point back in history.) Please, we should stop paying too close attention to binfilter. It is not worth it to spend too much time on making it "cleaner" as binfilter is going to be removed at some point in the not too distant future anyway. And this I say just as my personal opinion, of course.

--tml