[Libreoffice] Fwd: [tdf-discuss] feature request, calc cell content copy behaviour

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Mon Feb 14 08:17:31 PST 2011

On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 09:44 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-02-13 at 17:35 +1100, Simon Cropper wrote:

> > The behaviour that I am talking about is...
> > 1. Insert value into A1, select the cell with the mouse so it is
> > highlighted then copy with Ctrl-C
> > 2. Select 3 or more other cells -- NOT in a continuous block (e.g. B2
> > and C3).
> > 3. Try and paste with Ctrl-V and you will get the error "Insert into
> > multiple selection not possible"

I've re-added this.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks#Support_copying_of_a_single_range_and_pasting_it_to_multiple_ranges

This may actually be a pretty simple task, as we probably need to modify
the pasting side of things.  Still, we need to make sure that undo/redo
works with this operation.

Cheers,

Kohei

--