[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] fdo#32552 (alt key opens "File"-menu)

Thomas Arnhold thomas at arnhold.org
Tue Feb 15 14:12:45 PST 2011

Hi Julien,

I've compiled and tested it. Works fine. I read the bug description and
there was said, that on Windows Alt works as F6 on Linux - to set focus
on the menubar. Now we completely got rid of this with Alt on Linux. Is
this intentionally, say that Alt alone has no effect at all?

I slightly changed your patch - removed the unused variable.

Thomas