[Libreoffice] Undo Redo Re: [REVIEW] Re: SmNodeToTextVisitor Fixes

Jonas Finnemann Jensen jopsen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 02:09:39 PST 2011

Hi Luke,

Here's the redo of this patch :)

Cool, pushed... :)
This is a nice step towards getting it stable... If you like searching code
and guessing what might be the right solution, copy/paste integration could
be next...

By the way, let me know if you've any ideas on how formatting should work,
without rewriting the node structure, an run into a problem with maintaining
the command text language...

--
Regards Jonas Finnemann Jensen.